This stainless steel fondue set is perfect for meat fondues. This set includes all the accessories you'll need to host a creative, exciting fondue party!
15 piece set includes:
Tips for your meat fondue:
- 56 ounce 18/8 brushed stainless steel meat fondue pot with stay cool handles
- Stainless steel fork guide
- Sturdy matte black metal stand and tray
- 6 meat fondue forks
- 4 stoneware sauce bowls
- Dual purpose burner for liquid or gelled fuel
- Instructions and recipe booklet
- Cut meat in to 1-inch cubes. Cut clean vegetables and squeeze lemon juice over them to keep them from turning brown. Arrange meat, vegetables and side dishes on the table.
- Preheat oil in the fondue pot on the stove to a temperature of 190°C/375°F. Never overfill the fondue pot, one-third full is the maximum because oil may bubble up when food is added. Carefully transfer the pot onto the fondue rechaud to keep oil hot.
- Each guest spears a piece of meat or vegetables and dips it into the oil to cook. Provide sauces for dipping. For extra flavor add two tablespoons of olive oil and some fresh herbs, such as bay leaves or parsley, to the oil.
- For a healthier version of meat fondue, stock or broth can be used in place of oil and fish or chicken can be used in place of meat.