Perhaps the most versatile of knives. Wusthof's Classic Series 3.5" Paring Knife will be able to handle paring, trimming, and dicing fruits and vegetables. Specialty shapes available for decorative garnishing.
Features of Wusthof Classic Knives are:
- The steel of the knives are high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retentioin and resharpening
- The blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the blade is skillfully honed by hand and is incredibly sharp; it is laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpeded
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the knife
- The handle/tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles are durable Hostaform-C handles, triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the Classic series
- For warranty information, please Click Here.