Wusthof's Classic Series 5" Boning Knife has a tapered, pointed blade which is a must for working closely around bones and joints. Flexible blades also available.
Features of Wusthof Classic Knives are:
- The steel of the knives are high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retentioin and resharpening
- The blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the blade is skillfully honed by hand and is incredibly sharp; it is laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpeded
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the knife
- The handle/tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles are durable Hostaform-C handles, triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the Classic series
- For warranty information, please Click Here.