|Pantry > Foods, Flavorings & Ingredients > Stonewall Kitchen > Stonewall Kitchens Selected Recipes > Baked Acorn Squash with Cranberry Horseradish Sauce|
Recipe courtesy of Stonewall Kitchens.
Baked Acorn Squash with Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
Recipe uses Stonewall Kitchens Cranberry Horseradish Sauce.
- 1 acorn squash, cit in half with seeds removed
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- 2 Tsp. butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place squash halves in a baking dish, filled with 1/2" of water. Cover squash with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour or until fork tender.
- Scoop the pulp into a bowl, mash with the Cranberry Horseradish Sauce and butter. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the filling back into the squash shells and serve.
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Shop Our Catalog|