|Pantry > Foods, Flavorings & Ingredients > Stonewall Kitchen > Stonewall Kitchens Selected Recipes > Bean and Corn Enchiladas with Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce|
Recipe courtesy of Stonewall Kitchens.
Bean and Corn Enchiladas with Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
Recipe uses Stonewall Kitchens Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce.
- 1 cup red or green pepper, chopped
- 6 scallions, trimmed and chopped
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (15.5 oz) pinto beans, drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz) black beans, drained
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 3 teaspoons green chilies, diced (fresh or canned)
- 2 teaspoons or 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- 8 (8") tortillas, flour or corn
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Saute pepper and scallion in water until softened. Drain well.
- Mix beans, corn, chilies, garlic and cumin in a bow. Add sauteed pepper and scallion.
- Wrap tortillas in cloth and heat in microwave or oven for 1 minute.
- Spoon 1/4 to 1/2 cup filling mixture in center of tortilla and roll to enclose filling. Spread 1/2 cup Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce on bottom of 13"x9"x2" baking dish. Place enchiladas in pan, seam side down.
- Cover with remaining sauce and bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Recipe Tip: Top with shredded cheese and serve with sour cream, guacamole or salsa.
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Shop Our Catalog|