Recipe courtesy of Stonewall Kitchens.
Biscuit Fruit Streudel
Recipe uses Stonewall Kitchens Biscuit Mix and Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam.
- 1 package Stonewall Kitchen Biscuit Mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cold and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 package (11 oz.) dried mixed fruit
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 425×F.
- Prepare biscuit mix according to the directions on the bag.
- Mix filling ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix crumb mixture and set aside.
- Turn dough out on a floured surface. Knead dough 3 or 4 times, being careful not to over handle the dough. Roll dough into a 15" x 12" rectangle.
- With the 15" side facing you, sprinkle the crumb mixture over the dough, leaving a 1" boarder on the sides. Top evenly with fruit mixture.
- Roll up dough starting from the edge nearest you. Place seam-side down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 325×F and bake 20-25 minutes, until top is light brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool at least one hour. Cut into slices to serve.
Serves: 12 slices of strudel
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Kapers Blog|