|Product Warranties > Capresso Warranty|
HOME USE: Limited Two Year Warranty.
OFFICE \USE: Limited Six Months Warranty.
This warranty is in effect for the period described above from the date of the first consumer purchase and is limited to the United States of America. This warranty covers all defects in materials or workmanship (parts and labor).
Special free transportation coverage within the warranty period:
This warranty also covers free shipping to and from our repair center (UPS ground) for the Continental US (except Alaska and Hawaii) for the following products (model #s): 112, 113, 114, 121, 152, 153, 156, 158, 351, 437, 439, 440, 453, 471, and all Jura-Capresso IMPRESSA Automatic Coffee Centers
This warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Any machine not distributed by CAPRESSO within the United States.
- Any machine not purchased from an Authorized Capresso Reseller.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, negligence, misuse, improper operation or failure to follow instructions contained in this manual.
- Any service or alteration performed by an unauthorized person, company or association.
- Damage caused by neglecting and omitting cleaning and decalcifying cycles.
- Damage caused by use of instant coffee or any other ingredients not allowed in this product.
- Any transportation costs outside the Continental United States.
Specific Parts – not covered by this warranty:
Any glass carafes, vacuum glass parts and glass lined thermal carafes and charcoal filters.
For all Automatic Coffee Centers (C1000, C1300, C1500, C3000, and all Jura-Capresso IMPRESSA Models: E8, F7, F9, F9LE, S7, S8, S9, Z5):
* Please send the warranty registration card (or register through Capresso website) within 2 weeks after purchase, otherwise your warranty will be voided. *
Other Limitations and Exclusions:
Any implied warranties including fitness for use and merchantability are express warranty set for the above and no person is authorized to assume for CAPRESSO or Jura-Capresso any other liability in connection with the sale of the machine. CAPRESSO and Jura-Capresso expressly disclaims liability for incidental and con-sequential damages caused by the machine. The terms "incidental damages" refer to the loss of the original purchasers time, loss of the use of the machine or other costs relating to the care and custody of the machine. The terms "consequential damages" refer to the cost of repairing or replacing other property which is damaged when this machine does not work properly. The remedies provided under this warranty are exclusive and in lieu of all others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
For all warranty inquiries, please contact Capresso directly at 1-800-767-3554 or online at www.capresso.com.
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Shop Our Catalog|