Recipe: CDN's 15-Minute Fudge
There's no place like home for the holidays - where homemade goodies make the holidays even sweeter.
- 2 Cups Butter
- 1-12oz Can Evaporated Milk
- 4 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Bags Chocolate Chips
- 1-7oz jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Cups Nuts (optional)
*Try the CDN Candy & Deep Fry Ruler Thermometer TCG400 or CDN ProAccurate Insta-Read Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer IRXL400 for an accurate reading.
- On mediuim heat, bring butter, milk & sugar to a full rolling boil. Stirring constantly, boil until the candy thermometer* reaches 234°F (soft ball). This will take 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate and marshmallow creme until melted.
- Add vanilla & nuts.
- Pour into a foil lined 13" x 9" pan.
- Cool for about 4 hours at room temperature. Then cut and enjoy.