Chef'sChoice® International, Electric Food Slicer #610
This versatile, rugged, budget-friendly cast aluminum and stainless steel food slicer features a multi-purpose 7-inch stainless steel blade, tilted food carriage and structural components of cast aluminum and steel. The powerful, cool running, high torque motor and reliable, smooth gear drive operation help you slice with ease and confidence.
Other professional features include precision thickness control from deli-thin to approximately 1" thick, easy-clean cantilever design, tilted, large capacity food carriage and a button to lock the food carriage when not in use. The blade, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector, and thickness plate all remove easily for cleaning. A serving tray is included.
- All structural components made of cast aluminumand stainless steel.
- Powerful high torque motor with PowerCooling System and gear drive.
- "Easy-Clean" design - blade, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector and thickness guide all remove easily for cleaning.
- Multi-purpose stainless steel blade, diameter approximately 7" (17 cm).
- Precision slice thickness control slices from deli-thin to approximately 1" thick.
- Unit size: 15" x 10.5" x 11"
- Weight: 9.9 lbs., 100 watts.
Posted By: Michael Zeman
I wasnt optimistic when I purchased this, primarily because of the negative reviews that I had read about a few of the other slicers in this price range. However, this was very easy to use and quick to clean. It sliced both ham and turkey incredibly thin, as well as created perfect slices of crusty bread. The only concern is the plastic part used to hold the blade in place - the plastic is soft and you can strip the slot if you arent careful. I found a an old house key at home with a rounded back that fit perfectly though - I am going to keep that with the unit and think any problems will be avoided. All in all, I am incredibly happy with this and the service from Kitchen Kapers was excellent!
Was this rating helpful to you? Yes No