|Home > Cooking > International Cooking > Latin American & Spanish Cooking > Paella > Classic Paella Recipe by Fagor|
Classic Paella Recipe by Fagor
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Let peas defrost.
- Chop the onion, tomato and bell pepers.
- Peel shrimp.
- Cut chicken into small cubes.
- Scrub the clams and mussels, discard any that are open.
- Coat the paella pan with olive oil.
- Preheat the paella pan for one minute at med-high heat.
- Saute the onion 2-3 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Add the rice, saute until golden brown, stirring often to avoid burning.
- Add the wine and saffron, stir until wine is absorbed.
- Add 2 cups of chicken stock, 1/4 cup at a time, stirring until the rice absorbs the stock.
- Add peppers.
- Add final cup of chicken stock.
- Add cubed chicken, shrimp, clams, lobster and mussels and cover with rice.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the mussels open.
- Add peas, tomato and artichokes and bake for 2 additional minutes.
- Serve immediately.
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Shop Our Catalog|