This Demeyere 5.5 Quart Casserole with Lid has been uniquely designed for optimum performance. Its style and functionality will make you thankful that you have it in your collection. It is ideal for creating soups, sauces and casseroles and goes easily from the stovetop to the oven.
Demeyere cookware features:
- Silvinox surface treatment on 18/10 Stainless Steel surfaces
- Inductoseal 7 Layer Base (.13-.14" thick) with a .08" copper disc encapsulated and hermetically welded around the side
- Cast, welded 18/10 Stainless Steel handles
- Double-sided lids for extra insulation
- Induction compatible
- 30 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The Demeyere Difference:
Demeyere is the only manufacturer worldwide who applies the technical concept of each product to the specific requirements of the typical cooking processes and recipes for which the product is used. In other words, they build the pot around its purpose.
Demeyere's continued dedication to perfecting their product using state of the art technologies has made them a leader in cookware manufacturing worldwide. Demeyere was one of the first to pioneer the use of sandwich bottoms of pure aluminium for their products. They also developed the Silvinox surface treatment that is still unique. They have also created their TriplInduc, 7-Ply Material (thickness adjusted to the typical cooking process), Inductoseal and ControlInduc technologies.