The new Chef's Choice Gourmet VariTilt Electric Food Slicer offers the home cook a powerful and innovative option for preparing meals, entertaining cost effectively, controlling portions and enjoying freshly sliced foods. This slicer makes home entertaining and meal planning a more rewarding experience because you control the entire process from purchase to preparation to presentation, guaranteeing freshness, quality and cost control.
This heavy duty, cast aluminum and stainless steel slicer with precision thickness control, powerful high-quality universal motor, gear-drive operation and cantilever design is the economical choice in the most advanced line of slicers available today.
The ChefsChoice VariTilt Electric Slicer, model 632, operates in upright or true gravity feed-mode. The dual-mode option makes this model a versatile workhorse, giving the home cook expanded capabilities. True gravity feed (30 degree incline) enhances the slicing of fruits, vegetables, breads and other foods that can self-feed during slicing. Self-feeding quickens the task and eliminates the possibility of damage to food in the process.
The precision thickness control allows selection of slices from deli-thin to 5/8 inch thick. This allows for precise portions to be sliced, keeping your foods fresh longer and helping to manage special diet needs. The optional ham-slicing blade easily produces transparently thin slices for specialty meats such as prosciutto.
Features of the Edgecraft Chefs Choice VariTilt Electric Food Slicer include:
- Heavy duty cast aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Operates in an upright or true gravity-free mode (30 degree incline)
- Cantilever design for large trays and easy cleaning
- Multi-purpose stainless steel blade is approximately 7" (17 cm) in diameter
- High quality gear drive universal motor
- Includes and intermittent or continuous on/off switch conveniently built into the thickness control knob
- Includes child safety switch for added safety
- Cartridge design for easy blade removal and clean-up
- 10.6 pound machine includes rubber feet for secure operation on the countertop; unit size is 14" x 12" x 11"
- 100 Watt motor