With the LUX™ Multi Cooker you can maintain a busy schedule and still prepare healthy home-cooked meals. Fagor has combined the power of super-fast and nutrient-rich pressure cooking with the one-pot flexibility of a slow cooker. Then they added steam, brown, sauté and simmer functions to create a premium-quality cooker of unsurpassed versatility and functionality. Use it to power through a batch of brown rice or risotto in 10 minutes, expertly simmer a pasta sauce or beef stew all afternoon long, or start a hearty pot of pork and beans without actually being there! Owning the LUX™ Multi Cooker means you can return to a hot meal that is safely waiting for you! The LUX™ Multi Cooker even has a setting for fresh, homemade yogurt!
The Fagor LUX™ Multi Cooker has been loaded with convenience features like a 6-hour delayed start and automatic 12-hour keep warm settings that offer flexible programming that works with your schedule. A newly designed soft-touch control panel features 12 preset programs for pressure cooking, slow cooking, white rice, brown rice, risotto, brown, simmer or sauté; and an LED screen displays a timer function as well as pressure and temperature status. The Multi-Cooker has a choice of premium stainless steel exteriors, including the new copper-finish LUX™ and a removable interior pot that is coated in dishwasher safe, nonstick ceramic. Plus, the cooker has impressive passive safety features such as a self-locking lid and automatic pressure release controlled by two independent pressure control valves. The lid will not open while pressure is inside.
The LUX™ MultiCooker is available in 2 sizes and various finishes, each model includes a user manual with recipes and a link for a free, downloadable e-recipe book with over 75 recipes and ideas. Choose from brushed stainless steel, copper or the new Champagne finish. Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
Features of the Fagor LUX™ Multi Cooker include:
- 12 preset programs at the touch of a button
- Functions for pressure cooking (high & low), slow cooking (high & low), white rice, brown rice, risotto and yogurt
- Pressure Cooking program drastically reduces cooking time up to 70%
- Cooking Assist functions allow you to brown, steam, simmer or saute for one-pot meals
- New LED screen with soft-touch controls shows pressure and temperature status
- Removable cooking pot with nonstick ceramic coating
- Inner pot is dishwasher safe
- Automatically switches to "keep warm" once cooking is complete for up to 12 hours
- Self-locking lid will not open while there is pressure inside
- Automatic pressure release setting
- Two independent pressure control valves
- Time delay for up to 6 hours
- Available in 4, 6 or 8 Qt models
- Includes user manual, recipes and a free-to-download e-recipe book with more than 75 recipes
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty