Low Price Guarantee (Details)The Jura-Capresso Impressa Z7 includes a 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty!
Need more information? Call 800-455-5567.
Capresso Jura Impressa Z7 - an automatic coffee and espresso center with professional technology and one-touch cappuccino/latte/latte macchiato system for home use!
With most of the same features as the beloved Impressa Z series, the Z7 is another coffee lover's dream: Place your cappuccino, latte or latte macchiato cup...Push one button...Never move the cup! Beans are ground. Fresh, cold milk transforms into hot, frothed or steamed milk and pours into your cup. With high pressure hot water is forced through the perfectly ground and tamped coffee. Now espresso flows through the thick layer of milk froth. Pick up your perfect cappuccino, latte or latte macchiato and enjoy. In the meantime the used coffee grounds are discarded and you can immediately start dreaming about another cappuccino, latte, espresso or any other hot large cup of crema coffee.
The Impressa Z7 features eight pre-set beverage buttons. All your coffee drinks are now just one push button away: 3 different single cup buttons, 1 one touch cappuccino/latte button, 1 one touch latte macchiato button, 1 milk button, 1 hot water button, and 1 special cup button. Use the pre-set programs or change coffee strength, coffee volume and the amount of steamed/frothed milk while the Z7 prepares your preferred coffee beverage. The unique mirror LED display makes using the Jura Capresso Impressa Z7 extremely user friendly.
The Impressa Z7 is made of the finest materials. With its solid aluminum front panel, the machined aluminum buttons, aluminum coffee spout, and the heavy duty chrome platform, the Z7 is not only pleasant to touch but also conveys the machine's finer qualities.
Low noise design: extremely quiet operation for grinding, brewing and discarding makes the Impressa Z7 the one of the quietest Automatic Coffee Center on the market today. With household and commercial UL listing the Capresso Jura Impressa Z7 is ideal for home, office and light commercial use.
The revolutionary one-touch cappuccino/latte/latte macchiato system features a height adjustable Dual Nozzle System with two separate outlets for milk and coffee. Cappuccino, latte or latte macchiato are prepared without moving the cup. Plus the nozzle can easily move up and down to accommodate different sized cups.
A 20 oz. "keep cool" stainless steel milk container keeps cold milk chilled. Make cappuccinos, lattes and latte macchiato all day long with the Jura Capresso Impressa Z7!
With its high pressure, two-step brewing process the Impressa Z7 opens up the entire range of aromatic substances contained in the coffee bean. With perfect crema every coffee, latte, espresso and cappuccino becomes a masterpiece. The amber cup illumination puts those stars into the right spotlight.
Never make a weak cup of coffee again! Never run out of beans! An invisible beam in the Capresso Jura Impressa Z7 senses the amount of coffee beans and reminds you to refill in due time.
Be an energy saver! In Energy Save Mode, the Z7 uses 40% less energy than its counterparts. It features the Jura patented Zero-Energy Switch, which turns the machine off after coffee preparation and the automatic switch-off rinse.
Features of the Jura Capresso Impressa Z7 One-Touch Super Automatic include:
Need more information? Call 800-455-5567.
- One-touch cappuccino/latte/latte macchiato buttons: Brew any size cappuccino, latte or latte macchiato without moving the cup.
- Intelligent pre-heating system which ensures that every cup has the optimum temperature.
- Eight one-touch beverage buttons.
- All buttons individually programmable: Five coffee strengths, three coffee temperatures, cup sizes from .5 to 16 oz., milk production from 3 to 120 seconds.
- Renaming: Personalize all beverage buttons with your own name creations.
- Eight languages
- Unique rotary dial: Override strength and cup size while brewing.
- Programming/Maintenance/Information: Access via Rotary Dial:
- Water Hardness
- Six Maintenance Programs
- Coffee Temperature and Strength
- Milk Volume
- Energy Saving Settings
- Information about consumption and settings
- Eight Languages
- Metric/Non-Metric Display
- Two stainless steel lined thermoblock heating systems.
- No downtime between brewing and frothing.
- Beverage never touches aluminum.
- 15 bar power pump: Always high pressure brewed coffee with crema - always perfect!
- Commercial solid steel conical burr grinder: 6 fineness settings for any type bean.
- Low noise grinder construction: Quiet operation in any environment.
- Electronic bean level sensor: Never a weak cup of coffee again!
- Automatic pre-ground coffee funnel system: Accommodates pre-ground coffee.
- 10 oz. bean container
Water tank & filter system:
- One-Touch Cappuccino/Latte/Latte Macchiato System: Dual Nozzle System with two separate outlets for milk and coffee.
- Adjustable height nozzle system accommodates tall latte glasses.
- 20 oz. "keep cool" stainless steel milk container: Keeps cold milk chilled.
- 96 oz. removable water container
- Clearyl water filter system
- Height and width adjustable dual coffee spouts, short and long dual nozzle systems: Accommodates tall, large and small cups.
- Heavy duty chrome oversized tray.
- Energy Save Mode which uses up to 40% less energy: Patented Zero-Energy Switch turns the machine off after coffee preparation and the automatic switch-off rinse.
- Large variable brewing chamber: Automatically adjusts to hold between .5 and 16 grams of ground coffee.
- Unique mirror LED display with acoustical support: Makes the Z7 extremely user friendly.
- Automatic display messages: For refilling, milk cleaning, rinsing, etc. Fool proof operation.
- Amber and white cup illumination: Makes your perfect coffee shine!
- Instructions: Quick Reference Guide, DVD instructions, Full Operating Instructions.
- Specifications: 1350 W / 120 V / 60 Hz; 14.5"H x 12.5"W x 16.5"L; 31 lbs.
- UL listed for commercial and household use: Ideal for home, office, small restaurants (up to 1,000 cups per month).
- Made in Switzerland.
- Features a 2-year manufacturer's warranty. For warranty information, please Click Here.