Kitchen Aid mixers are mixers that are built to last. The Artisan Series have 10 speeds and can be run for long periods of time without overheating.
Each mixer comes with a flat beater, a wire whip and a dough hook. With these various pieces the mixer can mix, whip and even knead bread dough. In addition there are a wide variety of attachments that one can purchase to increase the usage and versatility of the machine.
KitchenAid mixers are substantial, they will not slide around on the counter. They are powerful and will not overheat with regular use. Convenient and easy to clean, parts are easily removed and dishwasher safe.
Features of the Kitchen-Aid Artisan Series Mixers are:
- 325 Watt Motor
- Tilt-up Head
- 10-Speed Solid-State Control
- 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl with Handle
- Includes Flat Beater, Dough Hook, Wire Whip, and Pouring Shield
- Power Hub for Additional Attachments
- Unique Mixing Action
- Assembled with Pride in Greenville, Ohio
- For warranty information, please Click Here.