KitchenAid has combined commercial performance with dazzling style and convenience to create the PRO LINE Series Burr Coffee Mill, your key to making the finest coffee and espresso possible.
Large 2 1/4-inch diameter stainless steel cutting burrs blend outstanding grind consistency with easy access and simple calibration. The special low-rpm operation preserves your coffee's flavor and aroma by minimizing the frictional heating of the grinds. 15 grind levels accommodate every brewing process from espresso to French Press.
The PRO LINE Series Burr Coffee Mill is sculpture that's easy to live with: a large, front-mounted dial makes grind selection effortless, the 7 oz. capacity glass coffee bins are dishwasher-safe, and a gear-reduction system significantly reduces noise. The die-cast metal housing, glass bins, and low-rpm operation help minimize the static "cling" of coffee grounds.
- Die Cast Metal Construction: The handsome metal housing is rugged, stable, and easy to clean.
- Precision Stainless Steel Cutting Burrs: Large 2 1/4" diameter flat cutting burrs feature long life and superb grind consistency. Burrs can be adjusted to compensate for wear, or calibrated to meet stringent Specialty Coffee Association of America specifications for espresso and French press grinds.
- 15 Selectable Grinds: Turn the grind control dial to select one of 15 grind levels, which accommodate every brewing process from espresso to French press. The large, front-mounted dial is easy to see and reach.
- Glass Hopper & Coffee Bin: 7 oz. capacity bean hopper and coffee bin are glass to minimize the static "cling" of coffee grinds. Hopper unscrews from housing for simple cleaning, and features a press-fit lid for quick filling. Etched volume lines on hopper make it easy to add the right amount of beans for grinding.
- Low-Noise, Low RPM Operation: DC motor with gear reduction system makes for quiet grinding. Gear reduction also slows the rotation of the cutting burrs, minimizing the frictional heating of the grinds and preserving coffee flavor and aroma.
- Controlled-Rate Grinding:Unlike other grinders, beans do not "pour" directly into cutting burrs from hopper: a special helical gear controls the delivery of coffee beans to the burrs for excellent grind consistency and lower grinding temperatures.
- Positive Bin Seal: When the coffee bin is inserted into the grinder, a bin-seal plate automatically locks the bin into position and creates a positive seal that prevents grinds from escaping.
- Under-Cabinet Design: Compact design fits easily under cabinets on the countertop.
- Simple Burr Access: For quick access to burrs, remove the two large screws holding the grind control dial and bezel. Makes burr cleaning quick and easy.
- Burr Cleaning Brush: Wood-handled brush is designed to remove grinds quickly and easily.
- Easy to Clean: Smooth metal housing is a snap to wipe clean. Bean hopper, hopper lid, and coffee bin are dishwasher safe.
- Round Power Cord with Tie: Smooth round cord has no grind-trapping seams like flat cords. Cord includes a tie to bundle any excess.
- 2-Year Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty: If the KitchenAid Pro Line Series Coffee Grinder fails within two years, KitchenAid will deliver a replacement free of charge.
- For warranty information, please Click Here.