|Home > Cooking > Shop by Pan > Dutch Ovens & Stockpots > French Ovens by Le Creuset > Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Cookware > Le Creuset Signature 5.5 Quart Round Dutch Oven|
Le Creuset's Signature 5.5 Quart Round Dutch Oven has been well-loved for generations and is indispensable in any working kitchen. The 5 1/2 Quart Round Dutch Oven is the perfect size for feeding your hungry family. Its generous size can easily accommodate classic recipes such as chicken soup or beouf bourguignon. Serves 6. Lifetime limited warranty. Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing recommended.
Le Creuset Signature 5.5 Quart Round Dutch Oven
The Dutch Oven, or as Le Creuset calls it, the French Oven, enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat while locking in the ideal amount of moisture.
- Long-lasting, colorful exterior enamel resists cracking and chipping.
- Sand-colored interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling and cleans easily.
- Oversized handles provide a secure grip even with oven mitts.
- Large composite knob is heat resistant up to 500°F.
- The lightest premium cast iron cookware per quart.
- Built-in lid stabilizers offer a no-slide fit.
- Reliable on any heat source, including induction
- Performs well either slow cooking or high-temperature cooking
- Retains heat efficiently (allows for lower heat settings in stovetop and oven cooking)
- A hot covered dish will keep food hot for a second serving
- Cast iron can be used to keep food cold. Use as chilled dish or place in freezer for food storage
- Vitreous enamel surface is impermeable and ideal for raw or cooked food storage, and for marinating with acidic ingredients such as wine.
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Kapers Blog Shop Our Catalog|