Meet the Oracle from Breville
Until now you have been asked to choose between a manual or an automatic espresso machine, not anymore. Now you can skip the lines, and still enjoy the barista style coffee you love.
The Oracle™ is the world’s first espresso machine that automates the essential steps to brewing authentic crema-rich espresso and nothing more, bringing true cafe quality to your home without the need for a barista. Unlike fully automatic coffee machines, the Oracle focuses on the key elements (often tricky to replicate at home) of pressure brewing and leaves the unnecessary bells and whistles to the other brands.
M.S.R.P. $2,499 Our Price $1,999.95
Plus, Free Shipping on Breville Oracle.
Meet Your New Barista.
The Oracle™ takes control of 4 user steps that are critical to making great pressure-brewed coffee. By automating these key steps, the Oracle takes control with its automatic grinding, dosing, tamping and milk texturing, ensuring barista quality coffee drinks without waiting in line at your local coffeehouse.
Frothing milk is one of the biggest issues that stymie the home barista. Proper consistency is hard to achieve with a frothing wand and it takes ALOT of practice. The Oracle’s revolutionary automatic milk texturing feature easily creates the desired temperature and style of milk, from silky smooth for lattes to creamy and thick for cappuccinos - without having to go to barista night school! Just another example of the Oracle taking the function of a manual machine and streamlining and simplifying the process, without over thinking it.
The Oracle's™ revolutionary automatic milk texturing feature easily creates the desired temperature and style of milk, from silky smooth lattes to creamy cappuccinos. The Oracle’s innovative One Touch Americano feature delivers a double shot of espresso, then through a separate dedicated spout, fills the cup with hot water, creating a true Americano.
At the heart of this coffee brewing wonder are its dual stainless steel boilers and patent pending triple heat system. The Oracle™ has a dedicated espresso boiler with PID technology to extract the espresso shot to within +/- 2°F (1°C) of the selected temperature. The Oracle™ also has a dedicated steam boiler to deliver instant and continuous steam on demand. Unlike fully automatic machines and manual brewers you can extract espresso and texture, froth and steam milk simultaneously. Enjoy two authentic, rich and creamy cappuccinos in 90 seconds flat!
It also has an embedded heating element in the brewing head that maintains the proper temperature throughout the brewing process. Translation? The Oracle brews a better tasting shot of coffee.
The Oracle™ also features an Over Pressure Valve (OPV). This commercial feature limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping to prevent bitter flavors in the shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
Another worthwhile feature is the Oracle’s innovative One-Touch Americano button delivers a double shot of espresso, then through a separate dedicated spout, fills the cup with hot water, creating a true Americano. And, of course it has 6 customizable settings.
Simply put, The Breville Oracle lets you enjoy the good looks and benefits of manual pressure brewer with just the right amount of automation to make you coffee better and your life easier. So, skip the lines - but not the barista-style coffee you love.
Watch the amazing Breville Oracle™ in action!
Discover how the Oracle™ from Breville easily creates the perfect textured froth.
A Few Features of the Breville Oracle Automatic Manual Espresso Machine At A Glance:
- 3 Back Lit LCD displays: Grind Setting Display, Coffee Display and Steam Display
- Hands-Free Automatic & Programable Grinding
- Automatic & Programable Dosing
- Hands-Free Automatic & Programable Milk Texturing (Frothing)
- Steam Select Dial for Manual & One-Touch Frothing
- Cool Touch Steam Wand
- Dual Stainless Steel Italian Boilers
- Heated Group Head with Stainless Portafilter
- Programmable 1 & 2 Cup Buttons
- Shot Clock Displays the Duration of Brewing
- Regulated Extraction Pressure
- Precise Water Tempurature Throughout Extraction (Coffee Brewing)
- Low Pressure Pre-Infusion
- Programable Shot Temperature for Different Coffees Varieties & Roasts
- One-Touch Programable Americano Button
- Dedicated Hot Water Outlet
- Programable Auto On & Auto Off
- Integrated & Programable Conical Burr Grinder
- Removable Bean Hopper with 1/2 Lb. Capacity
- Removable 84 Oz. Water Tank with integrated Water Filter and Backlit Level Indicator
- Heated Cup Warming Tray
- Removable Drip Tray with Full Indicator
- Accessories Included: Knock out bin for used grinds, stainless portafilter, filter basket, 10 Oz. stainless steel dual wall cup, stainless milk steaming/frothing jug, cleaning kit, water hardness test strip, walter filter holder and water filter
- 16.25"L x 15"D x 18"H
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Shop Our Catalog|