Roll out pie crusts the easy way, with a little help from Mrs. Anderson's Pastry Mat! This handy mat makes it simple to roll out perfect pastry every time. Wether you're creating fluffy, light biscuits, flaky pie crusts and pastries, or prepping dough for a pizza party, this is the perfect work surface for the job. Made from flexible, durable, translucent plastic that is 100% recyclable, this pastry mat features easy-to-read printed measurment guidelines for 8", 9" and 10" pie crusts and 16" pizzas. The mat also includes a handy guide to measurement equivalents in its upper corners and centimeter and inch ruler guides along the sides, so whether you're a seasoned baker or a novice creating your first pie, this pastry mat is a must-have. Clean up is simple too; just hand wash with warm soapy water. Plus, the mat comes packed in a storage tube, so you can roll it up and stow it away when it's not in use. Made in the USA by Conimar. Measures 18" x 24" and 1/32" thick. **This product is NOT oven or dishwasher safe. Avoid using sharp-edged knives.
- Perfect surface for rolling out pie crusts, pastries, pizza dough, biscuits, bread and cookies.
- Convenient measurement markings for 8", 9" and 10" pie and 16" pizzas
- Made from flexible, translucent 100% recyclable plastic
- Ruler guides on sides of sheet measured in cm and inches
- Easily washes by hand with warm, soapy water
- Comes packed in a handy storage tube, so it can be tucked away easily when not in use
- Made in the USA by Conimar