Murchison-Hume was created by former Fashion Editor and mother of two, Max Kater when her son experienced allergic reactions to common household cleaning products. She made it her mission to create products that would be safe, naturally-derived, easy to use, beautiful and effective.
The Murchison-Hume line of products clean wonderfully and smell great. They are made from ingredients that are 99% naturally derived, and 100% cruelty-free. Their products are people, pet and planet-friendly and packed in recyclable plastic bottles and responsible packaging. They are also made in the USA from domestic and imported materials.
All ingredients are of the highest quality and our formulations are designed to be highly effective, while maintaining safety and stability.
Murchison-Hume cleaning products are:
- 99% Naturally Derived: Less than 0.5% of the formula may contain synthetic fragrance and preservative
- Free from non-sustainable Palm Oil derived ingredients
- Free of the following harsh chemicals: 1-4 dioxane, ammonias, bleach, dyes, formaldehyde, parabens, phthalates, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
- Fragrance is always cosmetic grade and free from phthalates and parabens
- Products listed as 100% natural (such as our Best in Show) are fragranced with only natural essential oils and no synthetic fragrances, no silicone, no kidding
- Containers are made from PET, a safe, recyclable packaging material, suitable for the storage of food and beverages. They use it for cleaning products because simply because it is a better quality of packaging material.
- Bottles are designed to be refilled and reused and many products are offered with a (32 oz) refill option
- Plant-friendly: Our products rapidly biodegrade into harmless by-products after drain disposal
- Septic-system safe
- 100% Cruelty-free: Products are NEVER tested on animals
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||All Resources Gift Ideas Recipes Store Events Top Brands on Sale Buyer's Guides|