Oil separation is a natural occurrence for non-hydrogenated peanut butter. This innovative new device will easily stir the peanut butter in the original conatiner without splashing the oil. It conveniently cleans the mixing rod upon removal from the jar. These features will help you enjoy your experience with Natural Peanut Butter.
Lid is 3" in diameter. Made for the full-size 4.75 inch, 77 mm peanut butter jar, this unit features a chrome-plated stirring rod and handle. A long-lasting coated steel lid provides rigid support for the hand mixer. A durable beige molded plastic knob spins freely in your hand to facilitate turning the crank. A bearing collar on the mixing rod seats snugly inside a chrome-plated lid grommet to provide a smooth, even rotation. A white nitrile gasket made from FDA approved materials is fastened underneath the lid and effectively cleans all adhering peanut butter from the mixing rod upon removal from the jar. For additional convenience, a polypropylene liner can be easily released by pulling a side tab to facilitate cleaning peanut butter from underneath the lid.
To use the peanut butter stirrer:
- Fasten mixer lid on jar by turning clockwise.
- Gently insert mixer through lid opening by following the contours of the rod.
- Secure jar with one hand and rotate handle in both directions with slight downward pressure (extensive settling of product may make the first turn more difficult).
- Stir to desired consistency then lift rod out of lid opening (the gasket will conveniently remove peanut butter from the rod).
- After rod has been extracted, unscrew mixer lid.
- Pull tab of inner lid liner to remove and clean.
- Wipe utensil clean and replace original lid.
Includes lid and rod; jar not included.
Posted By: Betty StPierre
This was an excellent purchase for me. We ordered more for our family.
Was this rating helpful to you? Yes No