Combining the elegance of an art deco skyscraper with Nespresso know-how,
the Citiz marries form and function in one espresso maker.
Its clever design makes it easy to use too; just lift the lever, pop in a capsule and press a button, and in less than a minute you'll have a delicious, perfect espresso. Its simple operation combined with its slim design has made it one of Nespresso's bestselling machines, and the 19 bars of pressure it uses to brew your espresso will give you a crema so thick and rich it could make a barista jealous. It also has a large 34 oz. water tank so you don't have to refill it as often, a folding drip tray to easily accommodate larger or smaller cups, and a large used capsule container that can hold up to 10 capsules. The Citiz is also energy efficient, as it automatically switches to standy mode after 30 minutes of inactivity. With its exquisite and refined style and ingenious design, this espresso machine will change the way you think about coffee.
Features of the Nespresso Citiz include:
- Thermoblock heating unit for quick 30 second heat up and fast and easy brewing
- 2 automatic and programmable coffee quantity buttons: 1.4 oz. for Espresso, and 3.7 oz. for Lungo
- 19 bars of pressure for optimum extraction and the thickest and richest crema
- 34 oz. water tank
- Folding drip tray to accommodate smaller and larger cup sizes
- Capsule container holds 10 used capsules
- Energy Save Mode; Machine goes into automatic standby after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Uses Nespresso Grand Cru coffee capsules
- Exclusive membership to the Nespresso Club included
- Measures 5.1" w x 10.9" h x 14.6" d
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Always seeking to improve their designs, so that you can enjoy the best espresso on the market, Nespresso has revamped their original Citiz espresso makers. With the new 111 model, they've taken all of the great features of their classic design and made a few small upgrades to make it more energy efficient and easier to use. The newer model features a thermoblock heating unit which heats in just 25 seconds for fast and easy brewing. The unit also features an Automatic Shut Off Mode, which automatically turns the machine off after 9 minutes of inactivity. Plus this machine no longer features a dedicated on/off switch. To turn the machine on, simply press either the espresso or lungo button, and to turn it off, press both buttons simultaneously. That is one eco-smart espresso machine! hide...
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Kapers Blog|