Craving a high quality espresso but lack the space for a big machine? Meet Inissia.
Nespresso's latest creation features a super compact, lightweight design which makes it ideal for those who have to be conscientious of counter space. Plus it's easy to use too; just lift the ergonomic handle, pop in a capsule and press a button, and in less than a minute you'll have a delicious, perfect espresso. Like all Nespresso OriginalLine machines, the Inissia brews with 19 bars of pressure for crema-rich espresso, shot after shot. It also features a 24 oz. water tank, a folding drip tray to easily accommodate larger or smaller cups, and a used capsule container which holds up to 10 spent capsules. The Inissia is also energy efficient, as it automatically switches itself off after just 9 minutes of inactivity. Whoever said that mini couldn't be mighty?
Features of the Nespresso Inissia include:
- Thermoblock heating unit for quick 25 second heat up and fast and easy brewing
- 2 automatic and programmable coffee quantity buttons: 1.4 oz. for Espresso, and 3.7 oz. for Lungo
- 19 bars of pressure for optimum extraction and the thickest and richest crema
- 24 oz. removable water tank
- Capsule container holds 10 used capsules
- Folding drip tray accommodates both demitasse espresso cups and larger latte macchiato glasses
- Energy Save Mode; Machine automatically shuts itself off after 9 minutes of inactivity
- Uses Nespresso Grand Cru coffee capsules
- Exclusive membership to the Nespresso Club included
- Measures 4.7" w x 12.6" h x 9" d
- Weighs 5.3 lbs.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
That's why we carry these handy Capsule Storage Units, so your Nespresso Grand Cru Capsules are always within reach, and the Nespresso Aeroccino Plus frother which will help you create perfect cappuccinos and lattes in a flash, or purchase the Nespresso Inissia Bundle today and save $49! hide...
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Kapers Blog Holiday Catalog|