Create delicious, fresh juices right in your own kitchen with the Omega Vert 400 Juicer!
Omega Vert 400 Juicer
Sip your daily dose of fruits and veggies with a little help from Omega! Trying to squeeze more servings of fruits and vegetables into your diet can be a daunting task, and even more difficult if you have a tight schedule. The new Omega Vert 400 makes it easy to sip your way to a healthier diet. The easy-to-use Omega Vert 400 operates at a low speed and features a heavy duty GE Ultem Augur juicing system which grinds and presses the produce to squeeze out the juice while minimizing heat build-up and lessening oxidation. This unique method of juicing helps retain the key vitamins and nutrients in your juices, so you receive all the health benefits minus the effort! This powerful juicer also features a new Juice Tap and Mixing Function so you can easily control how much juice is poured into your glass or create delicious juice blends. It also juices continuously and features automatic pulp ejection and an auto cleaning system that keeps the juicing screen clear while you juice, for maxiumum yield and efficiency. So whether you're juicing wheat grass and leafy greens, or other fruits and veggies, the Omega Vert 400 can tackle the task with ease!
Features of the Omega Vert 400 Juicer include:
- Powerful low speed, dual-stage masticating extraction juicing system
- Operates at just 80 rpm for retention of key vitamins and phytonutrients and maximum yield
- Elegant silver housing with black accents
- NEW! Juice Tap & Mixing Function to create mixed juices
- Heavy Duty GE Ultem Auger
- Continuous juicing with Automatic Pulp Ejection and Auto Cleaning System
- Fine juicing screen for pulp control
- UL listed for home and commercial use
- Measures 15.5" h x 7" w x 8.5" d.
- Weighs 11 lbs.
- Carries Omega's full 10 Year Warranty.
The Omega Vert 400 Juicer available from KitchenKapers.com is the US 110 volt model only.
Download the Instruction Manual for the Omega Vert 400 HD Juicer with Tap hide...
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Kapers Blog Holiday Catalog|