For tender turkey, perfect pork and the best beef, try OXO’s Meat Thermometer. Turn the outside double indicator until it points to both the safe internal temperature and the name of the meat you are cooking. Insert this leave-in Thermometer into your meat away from the bone and leave it in during cooking; when the dial is aligned with the double indicator, your meat is done. The Thermometer’s probe is long to reach the center of large roasts, and narrow to minimize the hole in your meat. A frosted glass back panel allows the light in the back of your oven to shine through the Thermometer, illuminating the large numbers and making them easy to read. Calibrated for accuracy, our Meat Thermometer features Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales and readings for poultry, beef, pork, veal and ham for increased convenience.
- Double indicator lets you point to the desired temperature and specific meat you are cooking
- When dial aligns with the double indicator, your meat is done
- Long probe reaches center of large roasts
- Narrow probe minimizes hole in meats
- Frosted glass back lets light shine through
- Calibrated for accuracy
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales
- Readings for poultry, beef, pork, veal and ham
- For warranty information, please Click here.