Recipe: Individual Fluted Pecan Rolls
Recipe courtesy of Nordicware.
- 1 (13-3/4oz.) pkg. hot roll mix
- 72 pecan halves
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1tbsp. water
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Prepare hot roll mix as directed on box. Let rise in warm place until double in size.
- Grease Bundt Muffin or Angelette Pan (2 pans) and place 6 pecan halves in each or large flutes.
- In saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter or margarine, sugar, water, and cinnamon. Heat until dissolved and spoon into prepared pans.
- Pat dough on floured board and divide into 12 pieces. Roll each piece into a 6 inch long pencil-shape and press ends together for form a circle.
- Place in prepared pans. Let rise.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until tests done. Immediately turn out on wire rack to cool.