Do you like to bake and cook? Do you watch the Food Network? Are you a total FOODIE? Kitchen Kapers, a 40-year-old family-owned business, is always looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals who love to work with people. Typical duties in our retail locations include, but are not limited to, sales, physical counts, merchandising, restocking, and register duty. Hours include part-time, full-time, days, nights, and weekends. We offer competitive wages and benefits including monthly incentives, employee discounts, and a profit sharing plan for managers. Retail experience and knowledge of cookware and familiarity with the kitchen is a plus.
Our retail locations include Princeton and Moorestown, New Jersey; seven in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area; and one in Northern Delaware.
Kitchen Kapers provides service that is friendly, personalized, knowledgeable and efficient. Are you the person we are looking for? Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Positions Available:
- Part-Time Sales Associates for our Concord Mall store.
- New Jersey:
- Part-Time Sales Associates for our Princeton store
- Assistant Manager and Part-Time Sales Associates for our Moorestown store
- eCommerce Merchandising and Data Specialist: In need of a well-rounded online store specialist to help maintain, cultivate and improve our established website. This position must stay focused on the online shopping experience by keeping the website current and managing data across multiple shopping carts. Competencies should include organization, attention to detail, excellent time management skills and flexibility, and the ability to work as part of the team. An interest in kitchenware and food is desired.
- Duties: Maintain daily data management of website, including 3rd party channels
Work towards the best possible user experience
Keep website current with promotions and events
Employ SEO practices
Optimize online product organization
Cross-selling and other online marketing
Requirements: Solid knowledge of e-commerce websites
Proven ability to drive web sales
Thorough attention to detail
Ability to follow through on tasks and manage multiple priorities
Familiarity with Yahoo/ Aabaco e-commerce platform a plus
Proficient in Excel, Access and Photoshop
Hours: 9:30 – 2:30 Monday – Friday
Job Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
- Photography Internship: Kitchen Kapers is offering an internship in Cherry Hill, NJ (not a retail location), in photographing our products to sell online. You will gain hands on experience shooting difficult products like cutlery, cookware, and glassware. Candidate must be a self starter and must be knowledgeable in how to shoot products without attracting glare. Please email email@example.com with your background and availability. This is an unpaid internship.
- Cooking Class Coordinator: Kitchen Kapers is now accepting applications for Cooking Class Coordinator for the Eastgate Square, Moorestown location. Coordinator and teaching experience will give you an edge, as will knowledge of kitchenware, social media, and public relations.
Kitchen Kapers provides service that is friendly, personalized, knowledgeable and efficient. Join us as we celebrate our 40th Anniversary, and embark on our next chapter!
Cooking Class Coordinator duties:
- Procure Chefs/Instructors
- Coordinate with chefs to create topics / menus for classes
- Coordinate with chefs to create product list for each class
- Evaluate classes and events to continue improving attendance and customer satisfaction
- Get feedback from students, i.e. Are there classes you'd like to see offered?
- Be responsible for canceling classes and contacting chefs and customers if enrollment is not sufficient
- Develop a media list of local newspapers, magazines, radio stations, and television stations
- Communicate class schedule to media list
- Coordination/Interface with store manager
- Cooking School Chefs: Kitchen Kapers is hiring Chefs for our Cooking School in Moorestown, NJ. We are looking for talented individuals to become part of a cooking class "faculty" that will conduct semi-regular classes at our prominent cooking facility located in Moorestown, NJ. Applicants must be engaging and knowledgeable and have relevant industry experience, including experience cooking, demonstrating and teaching in front of 12-15 guests. Classes run Wednesday-Saturday evenings. Chefs will be required to participate in menu and class planning. We are seeking instructors for adult, teen and children’s classes and looking for experts in all cuisines and specialties. To be considered for this position, please respond with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1250 Marlkress Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Please specify whether you're interested in
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Shop Our Catalog|