Do you like to bake and cook? Do you watch the Food Network? Are you a total FOODIE? Kitchen Kapers, a 39-year-old family-owned business, is always looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals who love to work with people. Typical duties in our retail locations include, but are not limited to, sales, physical counts, merchandising, restocking, and register duty. Hours include part-time, full-time, days, nights, and weekends. We offer competitive wages and benefits including monthly incentives, employee discounts, and a profit sharing plan for managers. Retail experience and knowledge of cookware and familiarity with the kitchen is a plus.
Our retail locations include Princeton and Moorestown, New Jersey; seven in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area; and one in Northern Delaware.
Kitchen Kapers provides service that is friendly, personalized, knowledgeable and efficient. Are you the person we are looking for? Email resume to email@example.com
Current Positions Available:
- Part-Time Sales Associates for our Concord Mall store.
- New Jersey:
- Full-Time Keyholder for our Princeton store
- Assistant Manager and Part-Time Sales Associates for our Moorestown store
- Photography Internship: Kitchen Kapers is offering an internship in Cherry Hill, NJ (not a retail location), in photographing our products to sell online. You will gain hands on experience shooting difficult products like cutlery, cookware, and glassware. Candidate must be a self starter and must be knowledgeable in how to shoot products without attracting glare. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your background and availability. This is an unpaid internship.
- Cooking School Chefs: Kitchen Kapers is hiring Chefs for our Cooking School in Moorestown, NJ. We are looking for talented individuals to become part of a cooking class "faculty" that will conduct semi-regular classes at our prominent cooking facility located in Moorestown, NJ. Applicants must be engaging and knowledgeable and have relevant industry experience, including experience cooking, demonstrating and teaching in front of 12-15 guests. Classes run Wednesday-Saturday evenings. Chefs will be required to participate in menu and class planning. We are seeking instructors for adult, teen and children’s classes and looking for experts in all cuisines and specialties. To be considered for this position, please respond with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- 1250 Marlkress Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Please specify whether you're interested in
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Shop Our Catalog|