Do you like to bake and cook? Do you watch the Food Network? Are you a total FOODIE? Kitchen Kapers, a 40-year-old family-owned business, is always looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals who love to work with people. Typical duties in our retail locations include, but are not limited to, sales, physical counts, merchandising, restocking, and register duty. Hours include part-time, full-time, days, nights, and weekends. We offer competitive wages and benefits including monthly incentives, employee discounts, and a profit sharing plan for managers. Retail experience and knowledge of cookware and familiarity with the kitchen is a plus.
Our retail locations include Princeton and Moorestown, New Jersey; seven in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area; and one in Northern Delaware.
Kitchen Kapers provides service that is friendly, personalized, knowledgeable and efficient. Are you the person we are looking for? Email resume to email@example.com
Current Positions Available:
- Part-Time Sales Associates for our Concord Mall store.
- Part-Time Sales Associates for our Exton store.
- New Jersey:
- Part-Time Sales Associates for our Princeton store
- Copywriter: Kitchen Kapers is seeking a knowledgeable, passionate on-site copywriting specialist who can write engaging content for our website.
Applicants should have a passion for all things culinary and possess a friendly, outgoing and helpful demeanor. Excellent written communication skills are necessary. A working knowledge of Photoshop, basic HTML, and SEO best practices are preferred. The ability to self edit is a plus. Preference will be given to those with prior experience and/or kitchenware knowledge.
Responsibilities may include:
- Researching products in order to create unique, descriptive, informative, and engaging copy for all new product/category pages
- Updating previously written copy
- Procuring and editing product images
- Following SEO best practices
- Following instructions for online procedures
- Photography Internship: Kitchen Kapers is offering an internship in Cherry Hill, NJ (not a retail location), in photographing our products to sell online. You will gain hands on experience shooting difficult products like cutlery, cookware, and glassware. Candidate must be a self starter and must be knowledgeable in how to shoot products without attracting glare. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your background and availability. This is an unpaid internship.
Please send your resume/salary requirements to:
- 1250 Marlkress Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Please specify whether you're interested in
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Shop Our Catalog|