Do you like to bake and cook? Do you watch the Food Network? Are you a total FOODIE? Kitchen Kapers, a 40-year-old family-owned business, is always looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals who love to work with people. Typical duties in our retail locations include, but are not limited to, sales, physical counts, merchandising, restocking, and register duty. Hours include part-time, full-time, days, nights, and weekends. We offer competitive wages and benefits including monthly incentives, employee discounts, and a profit sharing plan for managers. Retail experience and knowledge of cookware and familiarity with the kitchen is a plus.
Our retail locations include Princeton and Moorestown, New Jersey; seven in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area; and one in Northern Delaware.
Kitchen Kapers provides service that is friendly, personalized, knowledgeable and efficient. Are you the person we are looking for? Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Positions Available:
- Store Manager
Kitchen Kapers - Concord Mall. Wilmington, DE 19803
Retail know-how, managing all aspects of a store from the stockroom to the sales floor.
Demonstrates extraordinary service by leading by example.
Willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
A strong voice and an open mind.
Able to identify talent and develop others.
Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations.
Maintains a visually enticing store that is neat, clean, and organized.
Ensures a positive work environment through recognition and motivation.
Retail Store Management experience of Gourmet Kitchenware and Housewares is a plus.
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
- Part-Time Sales Associates for our Concord Mall store.
- Part-Time Sales Associates for our Exton store.
- Part-Time Sales Associates for our Princeton store
- Photography Internship: Kitchen Kapers is offering an internship in Cherry Hill, NJ (not a retail location), in photographing our products to sell online. You will gain hands on experience shooting difficult products like cutlery, cookware, and glassware. Candidate must be a self starter and must be knowledgeable in how to shoot products without attracting glare. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your background and availability. This is an unpaid internship.
- Full & Part Time Warehouse We currently have full and part time opportunities available to work in our warehouse. The job entails helping with the movement of merchandise for both our store locations and Internet sales. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: • Shipping/Receiving Picking/Packing • Conducting deliveries Communicating with Management Maintaining a safe and respectful workplace • Completing tasks in a timely manner Qualifications are, but not limited to: • Must have a valid Drivers License • Must be physically able to conduct activities such as climbing ladders, stacking large items, moving freight with heavy product and being on your feet most of the time. If you are interested please fill out an application at 1250 Marlkress Road Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
- Kitchen Kapers On Site Customer Service
Kitchen Kapers is seeking a knowledgeable, passionate foodie for on-site customer service. Applicants should have a passion for all things culinary and possess a friendly, outgoing and helpful demeanor. Excellent oral and written communication skills a must.
Must have prior customer service experience. Preference given to those with kitchenware knowledge.
*Assisting in day to day customer service, including but not limited to answering phones, emails, live chat messages *Taking orders *Data entry *Following instructions for online procedures *Allocating inventory for online orders *Processing returns *Screening orders for fraud
We are looking for several seasonal employees to work in our warehouse and internet shipping departments. The job is to help with the movement of merchandise for both our store locations and online sales.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Communicating with Management
Maintaining a safe and respectful workplace
Completing tasks in a timely manner
Qualifications are, but not limited to:
Must be physically able to conduct activities such as climbing ladders, stacking large items, moving freight with heavy product and being on your feet most of the time.
The hours of operation are between 8:30 am and 7 pm Monday through Saturday. Shifts are flexible for the first few applicants hired and can be as little as 4 hours or as long as 10-12 hours during peak.
Competitive wages and benefits.
If you are interested please respond to this post or fill out an application in person at 1250 Marlkress Road Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Please send your resume/salary requirements to:
- 1250 Marlkress Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Please specify whether you're interested in
- New Jersey:
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Shop Our Catalog|