Do you like to bake and cook? Do you watch the Food Network? Are you a total FOODIE? Kitchen Kapers, a 39-year-old family-owned business, is always looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals who love to work with people. Typical duties in our retail locations include, but are not limited to, sales, physical counts, merchandising, restocking, and register duty. Hours include part-time, full-time, days, nights, and weekends. We offer competitive wages and benefits including monthly incentives, employee discounts, and a profit sharing plan for managers. Retail experience and knowledge of cookware and familiarity with the kitchen is a plus.
Our retail locations include Princeton and Moorestown, New Jersey; seven in the Philadelphia Metropolitan Area; and one in Northern Delaware.
Kitchen Kapers provides service that is friendly, personalized, knowledgeable and efficient. Are you the person we are looking for? Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Positions Available:
- Full-Time Assistant Manager for our Concord Mall (Wilmington) store.
- New Jersey:
- Full-Time Sales Associate for our Princeton store
- Part-Time Sales Associates for our Moorestown store.
- Assistant Manager/Cooking Class Coordinator based in our Moorestown, NJ, location:
- Be known as the best cooking school in the Philadelphia Area and fill classes! Be on top of trends and know what our customers want.
- Procure Chefs/Instructors/Authors
- Coordinate with chefs to create product list for each class
- Communicate 4 weeks prior to class a product/cookbook list with staff and buyers so they can have appropriate product in stock and create a display to support the class
- Evaluate classes and events to continue improving attendance and customer satisfaction
- Get feedback from students, i.e. Are there classes you'd like to see offered?
- Be responsible for canceling classes and contacting chefs and customers if enrollment is not sufficient
- Publicize classes
- Develop a media list of local newspapers, magazines, radio stations, and television stations
- Produce schedule, print, email
- Arrange private parties
- Market classes/schedules to corporations, restaurants for parties and corporate team building
- Create, schedule, and organize in store demos
- Collect email addresses to e-market classes
- Procure products for the kitchen from vendors
- Wash towels and aprons
- Stock kitchen -- keep kitchen supplied with basic ingredients and supplies
- Coordination/Interface with store manager
- Must have prior experience in retail management, excellent people skills, and ability to work nights and weekends.
- Knowledge of high end kitchenware is a plus.
- Copywriter/Blogger based in our Cherry Hill, NJ headquarters.
Kitchen Kapers is seeking a knowledgeable, passionate on-site copywriting specialist who can also create interesting blog posts and write engaging content for our websites. Applicants should have a passion for all things culinary and possess a friendly, outgoing and helpful demeanor. Excellent written communication skills a must. Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress , and basic HTML preferred. Applicants should also be proficient at creating captivating images to accompany well-written blog posts and product descriptions. Preference will be given to those with prior copywriting experience and/or kitchenware knowledge. Duties may include:
- Following instructions for online procedures.
- Writing posts and creating images for the Kitchen Kapers blog as well as copywriting and photo editing for Kitchenkapers.com.
- Becoming an active pinning member of our Pinterest community.
- Search engine optimization
- Photography Internship: Kitchen Kapers is offering an internship in Cherry Hill, NJ (not a retail location), in photographing our products to sell online. You will gain hands on experience shooting difficult products like cutlery, cookware, and glassware. Candidate must be a self starter and must be knowledgeable in how to shoot products without attracting glare. Please email email@example.com with your background and availability. This is an unpaid internship.
- 1250 Marlkress Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Please specify whether you're interested in
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Kapers Blog|