|Home > Baking > Bakeware > Cake Pans > Shaped Baking Pans > Baker's Edge Brownie Pan > Raspberry Pecan Blondies for Baker's Edge Brownie Pan|
Raspberry Pecan Blondies
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 12 Tbls Unsalted Butter, room Temperature
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbls Lemon Zest
- 1 cup Pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and the brown sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add each of the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Then add the vanilla extract and lemon zest. Add the dry ingredients and beat just until combined. Stir in the pecans.
- Spread the dough into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the top of the dough with the raspberries.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the top is golden and a toothpick inserted into it comes out clean. Cool the blondies completely in the pan.
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Kapers Blog|