Recipe: Cranberry Chicken
- 1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen New England Cranberry Relish
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp. red wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Orange slices for garnish, optional
- Pound the chicken breasts until approximately ˝ inch thick. Rinse with cold water.
- Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Dredge the chicken in the flour.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a sauté pan. When hot add the chicken breasts. Cook about 10 minutes on each side until golden brown and the chicken is cooked through. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine the Stonewall Kitchen New England Cranberry Relish, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, red wine and salt and pepper to taste. Heat until sauce simmers approximately 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken over your favorite rice with the cranberry sauce drizzled over the chicken.
Recipe courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen.