Recipe courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen.
- Cook carrots in boiling, salted water until almost tender. Drain well.
- Return to pan and toss with Roasted Garlic Oil and Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam. Saute 3-5 minutes until jam melts and carrots are fully coated.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve warm.
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and julienned
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Copyright 2018 Kitchen Kapers Inc