Recipe: Korean Barbecue Grilled Shrimp
Recipe courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen.
- In a zip lock bag, or shallow dish, marinate shrimp in Stonewall Kitchen Korean Barbecue Sauce for 15 minutes.
- Skewer shrimp alternating with pineapple and spring onion.
- Grill shrimp for several minutes on each side. Serve with jasmine rice and additional fresh sauce for an extra spicy treat.
Need Some Stonewall Kitchen Korean BBQ Sauce?
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Korean Barbecue Sauce
- 3/4 cup pineapple chunks
- 1-bunch spring onions, cut into 2-inch lengths
Buy Sauce Here!