Recipe: Maple Chipotle Baby Back Ribs
Enjoy BBQ Any Time Of Year!
These tender baby back ribs can be finished on the grill or in the oven.
Recipe Courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen.
- In a large stock pot bring beer, water and spice rub to a boil and stir.
- Cut each rack of ribs in half and place in boiling liquid. Be certain all ribs are submerged (add more water if necessary).
- Boil for 1 1/2 hours partially covered.
- Remove ribs onto a cookie sheet and generously coat with Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce. (You can prep to this point hours in advance).
- Finish ribs off on a medium hot grill.
- Ribs can also be finished in the oven at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes.
Need Some Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce? Buy Grille Sauce Here!
How About Stonewall Kitchen's Carolina BBQ Rub?
- 4 racks of baby back ribs
- 3 cans of Guinness beer
- 1 1/2 gallons of water (more if needed)
- 3 Tbsp. Stonewall Kitchen Carolina Spice Rub
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
Buy BBQ Rub Here!