Recipe: Pilgrim Turkey Sandwich
Recipe courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen.
- In a small bowl combine the Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce and mayonnaise. Mix until uniform.
- Layer stuffing and turkey slices on one slice of bread for each sandwich.
- Top with cranberry mayonaise mix, another slice of bread, cut in half and serve.
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 16-slices whole grain bread
- 2 cups prepared stuffing
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds sliced turkey