Recipe: Roasted Apple Chicken Salad
Recipe courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen.
- In a deep skillet, cover chicken with water. Bring to a gentle boil and simmer until the chicken breasts are cooked through. Cool.
- Chop the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Combine all ingredients and serve chilled on crusty bread as a sandwich or over salad greens.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 Cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Apple Grille Sauce
- 1/3 Cup granny smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 1/4 Tsp. thyme leaves
- 1/3 Cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- 1/3 Cup toasted pecans, chopped (optional)
- dried cranberries