Recipe: Roquefort Souffle
- 100 g (¼ lb.) of Roquefort
- 2 tablespoons of crème fraîche
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon brandy
- Put the Roquefort, crème fraîche, whole eggs and brandy in the bowl of a food processor.
- Beat the ingredients until you obtain a really creamy mixture.
- Put this mixture in a buttered Emile Henry soufflé mould.
- Cook in a bain-marie in the oven for about 35 min.
- When the soufflé is cooked, take it out of the oven immediately and serve without further delay.
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Shop Our Catalog|