With their fool-proof safety features, amazing design, premium construction, and easy to use functionality, Fissler produces the highest quality pressure cookers available on the market today. Made in Germany from 18/10 stainless steel and aluminum, the Fissler Vitaquick line is silent under pressure. The completely silent and steam-free pressure cooking experience they provide is easy, foolproof, and the key to preparing flavorful and healthy meals in a fraction of the time of ordinary cookware.
Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Cookers
Fissler Vitaquick pressure cookers feature innovative auto-safe lids with built-in positioning aids and simplified rims for easy one-handed operation. Handles automatically lock with an audible click and feature visual indicator windows which change from red when unlocked to green when securely locked for safe and easy pressure cooking. The pressure cookers also feature easy to read internal measuring scales for quick reference while adding ingredients to the pot. Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Cookers also feature the exclusive Fissler CookStar "all-stove" base. This unique base is made from 6 mm thick aluminum that's surrounded by high quality stainless steel for even heat distribution and superior heat retention, regardless of the type of stove top. This ingeniously designed base will never separate, warp or develop hotspots, so your food cooks perfectly, meal after meal. Each Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Cooker comes with a perforated insert and tripod for added versatility.
And cleaning a Fissler Vitaquick is as easy as cooking in one. Just pop it into the dishwasher, no disassembly required. Suitable for use on gas, electric, glass ceramic and induction stove tops. Dishwasher safe. UL listed for Safety. Each Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Cooker carries a Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty.
Features of theFissler Vitaquick Pressure Cooker include:
- Premium German 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Brilliant design ensures safety, ease of use and outstanding results
- Automatic handle lock ensures the lid is closed properly
- Safety Lid with Positioning Aid for secure fit
- Visual Indicator “clicks” and turns from red to green to show the lid is properly positioned
- Main Valve Automatic Steam Release decreases pressure automatically
- Euromatic Safety Valve ensures a safe build-up of pressure and prevents the lid from opening until pressure is released
- Patented “Cookstar” all stove base
- Silent and steam-free
- Internal Measurement markers for easy reference
- Dishwasher safe – Easy to use and clean
- Tested by MET to UL standards for assurance of safety and quality
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||All Resources Gift Ideas Recipes Store Events Top Brands on Sale Buyer's Guides|