|Gift Suggestions > Seasonal and Holiday Ideas > Holiday Turkey Dinner ( Everything You Need!) > Thanksgiving Turkey Tips > TIP! Roasting Pan Guide|
Don't try to cook your bird in too small of a roasting pan. Use this chart as a guide to roasting your Holiday bird:
TIP! Roasting Pan Guide
- For 10 - 15 pound birds:
- Use a medium roster, approximately 14" x 10".
- For a larger 16 - 22 pound Tom Turkey:
- Use a large roaster, approximately 16" x 11.5".
- And for those turkeys 23 pounds and over:
- Use a heavy-duty extra large roaster with sturdy handles, approximately 19" x 24".
Set shown is Calphalon's Contemporary Non-Stick Roaster with Rack.
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Kapers Blog|