Recipe: Tomato Mozzarella Salad
Recipe courtesy of Emile Henry.
Recipe uses Emile Henry Gratin Bowls.
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 red onions
- 3 small green peppers
- 250 g / ½ lb mozzarella
- 1 bunch parsley
- 9 cl / 6 tbls olive oil
- 3 cl / 2 tblsp vinegar
- 36 black olives
- Salt, pepper
Use 6 individual bowls 7 " for your guests!
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into pieces.
- Peel the cucumber, cut in half down the middle and take out the seeds. Cut into small strips.
- Peel the onions and cut into slices.
- Wash the peppers, cut in half and take out the seeds . Cut into thin strips.
- Cut the mozzarella into thin slices. Wash and chop the parsley.
- Put the tomatoes, cucumber, onions, peppers, mozzarella and olives into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over the salad and mix well.
- Sprinkle the parsley over the top and serve cold.