Wusthof's newest fully-forged line offers a striking design with improved technical benefits. Classic Ikonís contoured handle offers a more ergonomic fit for better comfort and control. The unique double bolster design gives the line perfect balance and heft, while the precision center bolster angles back towards the hand allowing for full use of the entire edge in cutting as well as the ability to sharpen the blade all the way to the heel.
Wusthof Classic Ikon
- The blade is ground thinner; therefore, there is less resistance.
- Able to sharpen total blade to the heel, as well as full usage of the blade.
- Contoured handle edges for ergonomic, comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance.
- Classic IKON has a continuous compound grind, tapered from the handle to the tip, and the spine to the edge.
- Red logo, steel formula and city of origin screen printed on the blade...proud symbols of our guarantee of the finest quality.
- Refined rounded spine for comfort.
- Precision bolster angled back towards the hand for exceptional comfort and control.
- Unique double bolster for perfect balance and heft. The logo is embedded on the end of the handle.
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Kapers Blog|