The Aqua Zinger is a fun and creative way for you to drink more water, while reducing food cravings at the same time. The Aqua Zinger allows you to subtly infuse water with your choice of customized flavors. Your choice of options is only limited by your imagination and creativity; the Aqua Zinger can infuse your water with the delicious flavors of fresh lemons and limes, blackberries, cucumbers, kiwi, strawberries, pineapple, raspberries, peaches, ginger, or even basil and mint, just to name a few. The combinations of ingredients and flavors is entirely up to you. Feel free to experiment with options until you discover your favorites. All you need to do is add ingredients, twist and shake.
Zing Anything Aqua Zinger
The Aqua Zinger is simple to use. First, add your favorite fresh ingredients to the cup on the bottom of your Aqua Zinger. Next, insert blades and screw bottom cup back on. When you screw the bottom cup, the blades will automatically grind the ingredients, releasing their natural flavors into the water. Finally, give it a shake and put it in the fridge for at least 15 minutes to allow the juices to fully infuse into the water through the Zinger's fine mesh screen. Each grind can generally accommodate two 20 oz. fills. Just allow the second fill to infuse slightly longer then the first.
Features of the Aqua Zinger include:
- Food grade safe 18/8 stainless steel (no metallic aftertaste)
- Large ingredient cup allows for maximized flavor
- Hot and cold liquid safe
- Carbonated water safe
- 20 oz. bottle
- Easy to clean
- Vacuum insulated, double wall stainless steel keeps your drinks hot or cold
- Leak-proof cap with fold out sip spout
- Wide mouth top allows for easy filling and ice cubes, if desired
- Imported bottles with American made BPA-free Tritan plastics from Eastman
- Finger hole provided for easy carrying
- Cushioned base through a soft rubber base pad to prevent slippage
- Aqua infusion shelf life is 3 days, if refrigerated.
- Empty the Zinger completely, discard used ingredients, and clean before each new Zing is made.
- Most Aqua Zing grinds can produce more than one drink. Just allow the second filling to infuse for a longer time than the first.
- For a more robust flavor, let your Aqua Zing infuse for 20 minutes.
- Shaking is key to producing a quality infusion.
- Harder ingredients, such as apple slices, require longer steeping times to infuse properly.
- If using rinds, make sure they are no larger than the size of a quarter.
- Use fully ripened ingredients for the best flavor and quickest infusions.
|Company Info Store Locations Careers In The News Homemade Fun! Newsletter||Contact Us Shipping Info Security & Privacy FAQ's Return Policy||Gift Registry Recipes & Tips Cooking Classes Store Events Special Offers Kapers Blog|