All Clad HA1 Nonstick 10 Piece Cookware Set
The All Clad HA1 Nonstick 10 Piece Cookware Set offers exceptional value on one of the best, and most attractive, nonstick lines you can buy. All Clad's HA1 cookware is made from thick-cast, hard-anodized aluminum. Anodization hardens the pan material substantially, adding a handsome dark charcoal exterior that resists scratches and stains. There is also a stainless-steel bonded anti-Warp base that adds great strength where it's most needed, and makes the HA1 line optimized for all stove types, including induction. Heating performance is fast, very even and responsive. Cooking surfaces are coated in All Clad's premium PTFE nonstick; it's tough, non-reactive and has excellent release properties. The HA1 cast stainless-steel handles are very comfortable and permanently secured with stainless steel rivets. Lids are heat-safe glass with fitted stainless steel rims and stainless steel handles.
The HA1 Nonstick 10 Piece Cookware Set includes 8" & 10" fry pans, 2 qt. & 3 qt. sauce pans with lids, a 4 qt. sauté pan with lid, and 8 qt. stockpot with lid. This is a very versatile core set that you can cook with for years and expand on over time. Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Though dishwasher safe, All-Clad recommends hand washing to better preserve long-term nonstick performance, and the cookware's shiny finish.
Features of the All-Clad HA1 Nonstick 10 Piece Cookware Set include:
- Heavy-gauge, hard anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating
- Stainless-steel bonded anti-warp base; optimized for induction cooktops
- PTFE nonstick coating for easy realease and healthier cooking with less fat
- Secure-fitting glass lids traps in heat and moisture and lets you check food at a glance
- Contoured cookware design is sleek & stylish
- Contoured stainless-steel handles are comfortable and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets
- Pieces include: 8" & 10" fry pans, 2 qt. & 3 qt. sauce pans with lids, 4 qt. sauté pan with lid, and 8 qt. stockpot with lid
- HA1 cookware is oven safe up to 500°F; glass lids are oven safe up to 350°F
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended to preserve the nostick surface and keep the cookware looking shiny and new
- All-Clad Limited Lifetime Warranty-Cookware
- DESIGNED IN CANONSBURG, PA – USA, Made In China
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!