The Electric Pebo Vacuum Coffee Maker is a sleek update of Bodum's popular manual Santos siphon brewer. It's designed with a beaker-shaped borosilicate glass funnel and carafe that fit together for a look that's retro reminiscent and stylishly scientific. This dual filtration system uses heat to create vacuum and vapor pressure for exceptionally calibrated coffee making. Which is to say, this gorgeous and fully automatic machine brews 8 cups of aroma-rich coffee using perfect chemistry. But impeccable coffee aside, it's the brewer's unique design that makes it so compelling to use, because you can watch the entire brewing process, from top to bottom, right through the coffee maker's sturdy glass globes. The Bodum Electric Pebo Vacuum Coffee Maker brews in about 5-8 minutes and has a 34 oz capacity.
Features of the Bodum Electric Pebo Vacuum Coffee Maker include:
- Fully automatic siphon style brewer with unique dual filtration system brews up to 8 cups of perfect coffee
- Clear borosilicate glass funnel for viewing the entire brewing process
- Carafe made from unbreakable Tritan material with santoprene handle
- Permanent plastic coffee filter
- Stain resistant heating plate keeps coffee warm for up to 30 minutes
- Electric base with easy-to-read, backlit, LED display automatically controls the brewing time and temperature