Hammer Stahl 5 inch Cheese Knife
This is the perfect little entertaining knife that you never knew you needed! Hammer Stahl's brilliant 5" Cheese Knife features a wide-open blade that's fantastic for a wide range of soft to medium hard cheeses. And it slices cured meats just as well, making this a great choice for elevating your cheese, fruit or charcuterie board presentations. There is even a handy fork-tip for plucking up olives and pickles! At this price, grab one for yourself, and one to gift to your favorite host. The Hammer Stahl 5" Cheese Knife includes gift-ready packaging and is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Hammer Stahl 5 inch Cheese Knife include:
- Hollowed-out specialist for slicing soft to medium hard cheeses
- Forged in Germany from premium German X50CrMoV15 high carbon stainless steel
- Also great for slicing hard salami and other cured meats
- Rockwell hardness of 55-57°
- Laser-cut, dual bevel edge designed for durability and performance
- Sloped partial bolster for comfort and ease of sharpening
- "Quad" tang handles with Pakkawood slats are finished in China
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box with magnetic closing latch
- Hand wash in warm water and mild detergent, rinse and dry immediately
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!