Now Design's Shark Mitt has a high-heat resistant Neoprene mouth that eats up heat, while offering excellent grip for superior protection. The mitt's exterior is sewn from protective layers of quilted cotton that extends 13" long from fingertip to cuff. And the ambidextrous, centered thumb design allows an easy grip on hot trays, pans and racks. Heavy twill binding secures the cuff for long wearing durability and a big cuff loop help the Shark Mitt store close at hand for when you need it most. Available in Black or Red.
Features of the Shark Mitt include:
- Superior heat protection and grip control
- Quilted cotton construction with centered thumb design
- Neoprene-lined "mouth" protects the palm and fingers
- 13" length for full protection to the forearm
- Heavy twill binding and hanging loop at the cuff
- Machine washable cold, lay flat to dry