Cangshan Thomas Keller Collection 2 Piece Carving Set
The refined Thomas Keller Collection 2 Piece Carving Set by Cangshan is a model of precision and craftsmanship. Slim, sleek and exceptionally well-balanced, each knife is meticulously designed to elevate and augment the skills of the user. This is one of the very few culinary knife lines made from advanced Damasteel® RWL34 powdered steel. The creation of this advanced alloy steel is only possible due to relatively recent advancements in powder metallurgy. RWL34 powdered steel is both extremely strong and durable, and can be tempered to a very hard state without making it brittle or prone to chipping. Cangshan Cutlery uses this amazing alloy to its full potential in the Thomas Keller Collection.
Chef Keller was instrumental in the design of the 9" carving knife and straight carving fork, rigorously focusing on every detail to ensure it performs flawlessly. And his influence shows in the partial bolster design, exceptional balance and seamless finish of each piece. Cangshan Cutlery is a Chinese Company and all manufacturing is done in their specialized factories in Yangjiang, China. The knives are hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths, and the overall quality of build and finish is excellent. If you want a truly next-level upgrade to powdered steel, buy with confidence. The Cangshan Thomas Keller Collection Utility Knife is backed by the manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty.
Features of the Cangshan Thomas Keller Collection 2 Piece Carving Set include:
- Includes the 9" carving knife with 6" carving fork in Thomas Keller Signature walnut presentation box
- Beautifully designed in partnership with Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller
- Forged construction from stainless Swedish Damasteel® RWL34 powdered steel
- RWL34 Powdered Steel offers high edge strength, durability, chip-resistance and high corrosion resistance
- Extremely sharp 15° dual-bevel edge
- Precisely tempered to 61° HRC for exceptional edge retentention
- Fine-edge blade slices cleanly to create perfect presentations
- Ideal for boneless or bone-in roasts, beef, pork, ham and poultry
- Hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths
- Beveled partial bolster adds strength without impeding grip or the cutting edge
- Full tang with endcap is seamlessly bound to a polished polymer handle
- Ergonimically designed and angled handle for extended use with minimal stress on hand and wrist
- NSF certified for use in professional kitchens
- Beautiful walnut presentation box featuring Chef Keller's signature
- Winner of 2019 Red Dot Design Award
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Made by Cangshan Cutlery in Yangjiang, China
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!