Kyocera Revolution Series Chef's Knife
The Kyocera Revolution Series Chef's Knife features a light-weight and easy to control blade that is ideal for all kinds of prep work and slicing. These high-performing knives are available as a Japanese Santoku style or a Western Chef's style. Both have deep heels for ample knuckle clearance and newly designed handles that offer comfortable and precise control. The advanced ceramic blade is much harder and retains its sharpness considerably longer than metal knives, and the edge will not rust or brown any foods that you prepare. A lightweight, contoured handle is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue in the hands and wrists from regular use. Includes a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
Features of the Kyocera Revolution Series Chef's Knife include:
- Offered in two sizes and styles
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and total control
- Water-proof polypropylene resin handle
- Sleek grounded, polished blades in white with rounded tip
- Ceramic blade retains ultra-sharp edge for months without sharpening & won't stain or rust
- Impervious to food acids; won't brown fruits and vegetables
- Lightweight and perfectly balanced for optimal performance
- Manufactured in Japan
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- Lifetime Complementary Sharpening: Kyocera offers complimentary sharpening for KYOCERA ADVANCED CERAMIC knives only. A shipping and handling charge is required per shipment
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!