Shun Premier Grey 6.5" Utility Knife
Shun's most beautiful series just got a lot cooler. The Shun Premier Grey 6.5" Utility Knife features an all new choice of color to the brand's perfectly executed Pakkawood® handle, and we have to say it looks really good. The Utility is a nimble, do-anything profile that cooks love to have on hand for little side-jobs that pop up during prep. And this 6.5" Utility is very much up to anything, with clean cutting performance that is truly a joy to use. The Shun Premier is forged with a thin, Damascus-style blade with hammered finish and a carbon steel cutting core made from Shun's proprietary VG-MAX super steel. This knife is wonderfully over-engineered for its intended use; an exceptional cook's tool that should easily last for a lifetime of use.
All Shun Premier knives include free lifetime sharpening and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
Features of the Shun Premier Grey 6.5" Utility Knife include:
- An in-between sized knife for all those in-between sized tasks
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Stylish, grey Pakkawood® handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Hand-hammered Tsuchime detailing on blade helps food release
- Very fine, 16° convex-ground, double-bevel blade
- Hand sharpened and finished
- Cutting edge rated at 60-61° Rockwell
- Full composite tang and embossed steel endcap
- NSF Certified
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Manufacturer's free lifetime sharpening
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!