Cangshan Thomas Keller Collection 7 Piece Walnut Knife Block Set
The Cangshan Thomas Keller Collection 7 Piece Walnut Knife Block Set is a versatile set of essential cutlery, featuring the next-level performance and durability that only powdered steel can deliver. Pieces include the 3.5" paring knife, 7" utility knife, 10" bread knife, 8" chef's knife, 10" honing steel, All-metal kitchen shears and the 14-slot walnut knife block.
The Thomas Keller Collection 7 Piece Walnut Knife Block Set is remarkable for 2 reasons. First, the knives were meticulously designed with input from World-Renowned American Chef Thomas Keller to perfect the size, angles, bolster and handle. (And that's saying a lot). The second reason is equally compelling: Cangshan's Thomas Keller Collection is one of the very few culinary lines forged from Damasteel® RWL34 powdered steel, which offers exceptional hardness and edge retention, without sacrificing durability and chip-resistance. The TK Collection is tempered to a very hard 61° HRC, and features an extremely sharp 15° dual bevel edge that still resists chipping, edge-roll and the other edge deformations that make knives dull. The knives feature a partial bolster design and fantastically seamless handle that lets you grip comfortably however you choose. All are exceptionally well balanced and every seam is flush, earning the collection a NSF certification for use in professional kitchens. Chef Keller was instrumental in the design, rigorously focusing on every detail to ensure every blade performs flawlessly. And it really shows.
Cangshan Cutlery is a Chinese Company and all manufacturing is done in their specialized factories in Yangjiang, China. The knives are hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths, and the overall quality of build and finish is excellent. The Cangshan Thomas Keller Collection 7 Piece Walnut Knife Block Set is backed by the manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty.
Features of the Cangshan Thomas Keller Collection 7 Piece Walnut Knife Block Set include:
- 3.5" paring knife, 7" utility knife, 10" bread knife, 8" chef's knife, 10" honing steel, All-metal kitchen shears and the 14-slot walnut knife block
- Beautifully designed in partnership with Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller
- Each knife is forged from stainless Swedish Damasteel® RWL34 powdered steel
- RWL34 Powdered Steel offers high edge strength, durability, chip-resistance and high corrosion resistance
- Precisely tempered to 61° HRC for exceptional edge retentention
- Straight blades have a 15° dual-bevel edge
- Hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths
- Beveled partial bolster adds strength without impeding grip or the cutting edge
- Full tangs with endcap are seamlessly bound to a polished polymer handles
- Ergonimically designed and angled handle for extended use with minimal stress on hand and wrist
- NSF certified for use in professional kitchens
- Attractive walnut storage block featuring Chef Keller's signature
- Winner of 2019 Red Dot Design Award
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Made by Cangshan Cutlery in Yangjiang, China