Kuhn Rikon 5 Quart Covered Wok Skillet
The Kuhn Rikon 5 Quart Covered Wok Skillet is made of carbon steel (just like a traditional wok), so it can deliver the searing, fast performance required for stir-fry and sauté. The tall, sloped sides really aid in tossing and maneuvering foods so that they cook evenly. But pan also has a wide, flat bottom so it stays stable on your home cooktop and gives plenty of room for searing and pan frying. And to maximize versatility, they've even included a domed glass lid that's perfect for steaming, containing splatters, or simply holding the heat in between servings. This brilliant design is finished with a stay-cool, stainless steel long handle and a helper handle.
This is an extraordinarily versatile piece of cookware and a great value for any creative cook. Please note that the carbon steel contraction requires handwashing and always thorough drying to prevent rust. Lid is dishwasher safe. Simple care instructions are included. Measures 24.5" l x 12.75" w x 6.5" h (with lid).
Features of the Kuhn Rikon 5 Quart Covered Wok Skillet include:
- Versatile hybrid design for stir-fry, pan-frying and one pot dishes
- Flat bottom is roomy and ideal for home cooktops
- Carbon steel construction for authentic wok performance
- Excellent heat distribution
- Suitable for gas, electric, induction, ceran, and halogen
- Riveted stainless steel handles with stay-cool design
- Domed glass lid with stainless steel rim, vent and handle
- 5 Quart capacity
- Hand wash only, dry thoroughly, oiling or seasoning is required
- 24.5" l x 12.75" w x 6.5" h (with lid)
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!