Mauviel M'Heritage M250C 5 Piece Copper Set

SKU 41658
Stock # 6530.05CB
Sold out
WAS $1,155.00
SALE $850.00
Out of Stock

The Mauviel M'Heritage M'250C 5 Piece Copper Set is a smart selection of the most essential cookware pieces, perfect for building around or for enriching your own unique collection. Pieces include a 1.9 quart saucepan with lid, 3.2 quart saute pan with lid, and 10.2" fry pan. The set even comes with a bonus container of Copperbrill cleaner.
Mauviel M'250c series cookware has a thicker (2.5 mm) construction- 90% of the total vessel is copper, the remaining 10% is the permanent stainless steel interior. This design maximizes the highly responsive performance that copper cookware is known for, while further diminishing the possibility of hot spots. The pieces feature Mauviel's new cast stainless steel handles, finished in iron electroplate and joined by strong stainless steel rivets. They are lighter, stronger, have easier care and stay cooler on the stovetop than traditional cast iron handles. Stovetop and oven safe. Not for use with induction cooktops. Mauviel M'Heritage copper cookware is made in France and backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Hand wash only.

Features of Mauviel M'250C Copper 5 Piece Set include:

  • Includes 1.9 quart saucepan with lid, 3.2 quart saut pan with lid, 10.2" frying pan
  • Bonus container of Copperbrill Cleaner
  • Constructed of 2.5mm thick ply of 90% copper (exterior) & 10% stainless steel (interior)
  • Copper exterior heats faster than any other cookware material
  • High performance cookware has fast, controlled heat distribution
  • Oversized handles are ergonomically designed and double riveted
  • Cast Stainless Steel handles with Iron Electroplate Finish
  • For use on gas, electric or halogen stove tops
  • Oven and broiler safe
  • Handwash only
  • Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
  • Made in France

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed